Part-Time Unarmed GuardsFeb 15, 2017 | Guards
Join the nation's leading security team for the cannabis industry. We are looking to fill part-time unarmed security positions in the Denver, Colorado Springs and Fort Collins areas.
- You will serve as a security guard who is focused on helping our clients in securing their locations.
- To maintain the sensibility to detect, assess, and project security risks, creating solutions to best protect the client;
- Responsible for monitoring and observing security cameras in efforts to detect suspicious and unlawful behavior;
- Performs perimeter checks around all properties, insuring the security of the premises for all employees and customers alike;
- Responds appropriately to assess risks, remaining lawful and mindful to business practices, with an eye on customer service;
- Practices responsible driving while abiding by all state regulations;
- And all other job duties as assigned.
- Merchant Guard Licensing
- Reliable Transportation
- Smart Phone
- The Ability to Pass a Background Check
Must stay current and adhere to all policy and regulations of Canna Security America.
Must have prior security, military and/or law enforcement experience.
Starting pay is $11-12 an hour depending on experience with room to advance.
The company does provide benefits for all full time employees.